Vietnamese Translator

Hi!!

I'm looking for someone who could help us to go with us in the So Tu Tap (Justice Dept.)
I would be very grateful if someone would be able and willing to help us go there and translate our explanation to the employees out there.
Thanks so much!!

Sappire

hello Sappire, I'm happy to help, u can call me at 0975260903 :)

Hi Thu Ha,

I have seen this post for a while now.  I just live too far to help.  It is very kind of you, to reach out and help others in need.  I am really impressed.  You are head and shoulders above the many young people I have seen around here.  Keep it up.

Howie

@Howie: Thanks a lot, I'm flattered :D
@Sappire: u can call me at anytime, i'm free these days :)

Hi, do you want to have a look at an apartment near city center? security 24/24.
Thank you for reading this.

Administrators,

Where are you when we need you the most?  Talking about being "off topic," or coming from left field...

Tien, with all due respect, what have you been smoking man???  Can you tell that others have more immediate concerns than your $500-apartment?  Try to walk before you want to run next time.  It is very rude to throw such a pitch, in such a situation.  You are lucky that this was not my thread, otherwise I would have told to shove that apartment of yours up where-the-sun-doesn't-shine.

Go to the classified section or, at least, start a different thread, Tien.  That is how you do it.

Truly,
Howie

hi,
I don't think that you have such a bad thought. The topic of this thread is to look for a translator and it's done, somebody already accepts to help. But she said she was apartment hunting. So I did nothing bad here.I gave here one more option. That's it!

If you don't like, then you have right not to visit this thread anymore.

Hello, could we please calm down here?

@sappire10, if you are looking for an apartment, you should post an advert in Vietnam classifieds > accommodation section, and @tienpham, I invite you to do the same.;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)
Expat.com Team.

Hi Sappire,

I hope you found someone to help you with Vietnamese translation and renewing visa. If not, call me.

Hey Sappire,

I'm glad to know that your visa was renewed and you registered your baby's birth certificate already.

looking for someone to translate message on furniture piece bought from vietnam "I took a picture and can email to find out"

Hi Rufus, I think I am "someone" that you're looking for :-). Please check your inbox, I have just dropped you some lines.

SS

Hello, could you please post an advert in the section Jobs in Vietnam or refer to Vietnam Business Directory.

Thanks,
Harmonie

~Thread closed~

Closed