A hopeful move from Canada to Ecuador!

Hi guys! I live in Toronto Canada and I am looking to move to Ecuador. I seen much of the world and am always looking for a new adventure.

Hi HannahJ and welcome to Expat.com!

Your thread has been moved to Ecuador forum for better visibility.

Do not hesitate to ask your questions.;)

Harmonie.:)

Hi Hannah: we are renting a house in Curia, near Montanita, right on the ocean, this summer. We found it on VRBO and the prices are quite affordable. Might be a good place to start and check it out.

Good day Hannah.  I am from Toronto as well and I have been working down here since last September.  I live in Cumbaya which is near Quito and would be happy to help you with any questions you might have.  There are many people on this forum who are very willing to help in this regard and depending on your questions I am sure the right person will jump in and help.  Good luck with your search.
John

Hey there! I am also from Canada and have travelled quite a bit. I settled in Quito cause its so beautiful.its not very warm right now so it minds me a bit of Canada. If you want to meet up when you come send me a note!

Sara

hi everyone im from Ecuador and u all are very welcome here... great beaches great wheather and great people....