Looking for employment

Hi everyone,
I'm an Australian living with some locals in Tivat, looking for employment in Montenegro, specifically close to where I live in Tivat, or even Podgorica. If people hear of any current opportunities for winter I would appreciate hearing about them.

I have extensive experience in Web Development, System Administration and general PC support, as well as having worked in remote places in Australia managing community Art Centres and assisting in bilingual education of young Aboriginal children. I am happy to explore new opportunities and learn new skills. I also hear there might be possibilities of helping maintain/look after boats docked at Porto Montenegro and thereabouts.

As I said, if people know or hear of upcoming job opportunities I'd be most appreciative to hear about them.
Thanks very much,
  Ben

Hello Ben and welcome to the forum!

You may also post an advert in Montenegro classifieds > jobs section.

Hope it helps,
Harmonie.:)

Go to Porto and speak to people ;o) if you're lucky you'll get it but first.. you got to get friends there. There is no water under the stone if it does not move ;o)
Good luck!

Hi Dimitri,

You should post your advert in the Montenegro classifieds > job section. Thank you.