APERTIVO IN MILAN, FRIDAY, 11th November

Welcome all,

All the English speakers, and all those who wanna improve their English fluency with English speaking ppl, are most welcome to  join this Apertivo in Milan on 11th November, thatz a Friday.

About me, in short, born Indian, studied in USA and working in Italy, so am a World Citizen :P, I shifted to Milan from New York last year and my girlfriend shifted here from New York last week. We are really missing our social life of USA big time; so need to meet up with similar young minded people speaking English.  You can search me on Facebook with search '' Rajat Narang''.

I went to this place in Navigli area called ''MOMO'' last Friday. It was compact, cozy and had good food , slurrrrpppp, slurrppp :P so petty good for Apertivo........open from 6:00 pm till 2:00 am

We can even decide any other place if better options come, suggestions to follow, but lets meet up and make one event SUCCESS, LETS DO IT........then more more more friendz can start following.

Add me on facebook, and lets create this event on facebook, put the pics of the day and make it happen .

Hugs n Rubs :)
Raj

Find me if you can  :P

Rajat Narang, a black &white display pic of me with my gf, if you don't find me still, send me your fb name, i'll search u. Mine is:
facebook.com/profile.php?id=553622222

for me MOMO its perfect because i live 5 min from Navigli:)
I have found you on fb!! ciao

Yes and I already accepted it on fb!!! Talk to you very very soon....ciao ciao :) Itz real good to see  that prompt response!!! Cool!!!

Hi all,

Good part:   The list has already started growing good. Mark your presence and make it happen:) English speakers n learners lets do it

The list goes this way:

1. Raj
2. Deepa
3. Federica
4. Antonella 

:lol::D:):cool:

Hugs & Rubs

May i bring with me some other foreigner friends with me? :)

Ofcourse Federica :) , that is so exciting!!!  If possible can you just update their names and tell them to add me on fb, so that it becomes easy to create a group and tag folks.......................You are such a sport, admire your enthusiasm!!!

Hugs & Rubs

Raj

ahaahhaahahah!!!!!!!! Maybe i can propose to an ex collegue of me that is indian from Mumbai and others girls..I am not sure they will join but i will purpose!!! :-P

Perfect :)

Hi Raj and all,

my husband and I just moved to Milan from Germany and would like to join you for the aperitivo on Friday. Would that be ok?

Cheers,
Elisa

Hello Elisa,

You and ur husband (name????) are most welcome to join us. We are so much liking it :)

Hugs & Rubs

Raj  '' so excited to have you folks along'' :)

Hi everybody!!!!

Just got a suggestion from one of the friends to make it Saturday evening instead of Friday  , as by Saturday evening everybody gets bored sitting at home......and that too weekend kills at times.... What say folks?  Who all wants it to be Saturday instead of Friday?????

Hugs & Rubs
  Raj ''Waits for ur reply'' :rolleyes:

Hey Folks,

The list is growing rapidly. I am so excited to see you all so so so so soon :) English speakers & learners are on:

The list goes onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn:

1. Raj
2. Deepa
3. Federica
4. Antonella 
5. Gayan
6. Francesca
7. Elisa
8. Mr. Elisa :P (Sorry for being funny, he is Elisa's husband)

Find me on fb: 

Rajat Narang, a black &white display pic of me with my gf, if you don't find me still, send me your fb name, i'll search u. Mine is:
facebook.com/profile.php?id=553622222

Hugs & Rubs

Ahahaaahah!!!!We will be Italy and India!!! :)

For me its better saturday because maybe friday i have a Party :P

Sorry, but I'm not sure to come...

Hi Rajan,

Unfortunately, Benni (that's my husband's name) and I can't come on Saturday, but we'd love to join some other time.

We wish you guys lots of fun, 
Elisa

Hello Antonella and Elisa,

So lets keep it tomorrow evening, that is friday at 7 pm in Momo?? How is it now?

tOMORROW EVENING I CAN COME...LETS MAKE ANOTHER TIME THEN...CIAO

Hi,

Yes, that'll work. See you there at 7?

Elisa

Hi!
I would like to join your group tonight! What time?

Hi Natalia,

7:00 pm in ''MOMO'' in Navigli !!!

Sorry guys, but tonight i cant...i have a friend birthday...See you next time then...

Hey all,

Sorry to say that a last minute urgent meeting has come up.......since itz Friday and if delayed goes till Monday which can result in heavy finance issues......has been trying to postpone it since morning but am stuck :(:(:( I am so so so sorry................................ If possible, lets decide some other day.............is it possible for you guys???

Raj

Next week?

yeah next week??

ok for next Friday!

I am so sorry I missed this I was Milan but only just got the advice now about the drinks!
Sue