National Insurance number?

Hi there,

I'm currently working for a Malthees company and they need a national insurance number.
They told me to get the number in Valetta, does anyone knows the address and do I need
to make an appointment?

Thanks in advance,
Bibiche

Its actually the social security number you need, where are you working at the moment ?? I know that you can get one from the Council offices in Naxxar as thats where I got mine from.

Have a look at this and on page 7 shows the Local offices and their address in Valetta.

http://www.servicecharters.gov.mt/depts … ndex_e.asp

Hope it helps

Julian

you can get one from the job centre in qawra....for sure as our son got his from there last year

Hey...

Where is the JobCentre in Qawra please ?

Cheers.

SunshineLover2011 wrote:

Hey...

Where is the JobCentre in Qawra please ?

Cheers.

Hi, SunshineLover :):lol: My boyfriend and I were looking for their office for 2 days, since the address on the net is spelt incorrectly. :lol:

If you are in Buggibba, make sure you get on the bus 11, 12 or 31 (via Valletta) and jump off at the bus stop BOXXLA (Qawra). From there you cross the street and go "back" few meters to the corner on your left, you'll see the sign JOB CENTRE.

Good luck ;)

Cheers,
Ursa

Its near that dangerous double bend - there is an SASG dog and cat charity shop close to it too.

Ahhh of course...I think I can imagine where it is now...

Quite far from the main bit of Qawra....a little bit past the White Dolphin ?

yes its the bit past passed the high road and low road bit thru the double bend...and its on the right...virtually opposite the salt pans area of salina bay

I was at the job center today.. Unfortunately I arrived at 12:00, then they're in a break till 13:30. So tomorrow first thing in the morning! Openinghours: 08:00 - 12:00, 13:30 till 16:00 I guess.. Good luck and thanks!

GOOD LUCK - AT LEAST YOU FOUND IT....