Meeting at Kenzi Bar

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to know if you people out there would like to meet up at the Kenzi Bar for a drink and some live music on a fortnightly basis.

This will give the opportunity for the community to meet up.

Cheers,
Delvin

Hi Delvin, good idea!:top:

Harmonie.:)

Sounds great. Where is kenzi bar?

dom.chin wrote:

Sounds great. Where is kenzi bar?

Kenzi Bar is a great little bar a bit off the tourist road,but only a 2 minute walk from Spar shop in Flic en Flac:

50m from the spar away from the plage.En out of the spar, then take a right turn and left little 1Om further, to 30m and from there it falls on the Villa Paul et Virginie, and it's just there., 

Usually gets very lively, is very friendly with a great atmosphere, run by a guy called Mattheu.

Hi people,

Thank you Rosie for that very nice exact description of the bar.  So we could start the meeting as from next Friday (11.11.11) :p

We could also change the meeting point so that people who are not able to make it to Flic en Flac can join in.

Cheers,
Delvin

Hi Devlin, that's a very nice idea. We would love to join you guys as from Friday 18th.

Keep us updated...

hi to all.does anyone from the north coming there?can i get a lift please?

sknair wrote:

Hi people,

Thank you Rosie for that very nice exact description of the bar.  So we could start the meeting as from next Friday (11.11.11) :p

We could also change the meeting point so that people who are not able to make it to Flic en Flac can join in.

Cheers,
Delvin

Sadly we will not be able to join you on the 11th November, as our daughter will be flying in and we will be at the airport - but hopefully will make the next one :)

I now kenzi bar well i will be in trou biches on 26 nov until june next year so if anyone is passing by my home on the costal road i will join you all i will be looking to make friends with 45 plus girls and guys .

Hi,

Anyone meeting up at the Kenzi bar tonight can contact me on seven two one 900 one.  I'll be there around 22.00

Cheers,
Delvin

ya i wuld  like to join

Hi People,

So, next meeting is scheduled for Friday 25.11.11.

Cheers,
Delvin

Just tell us where and at what time

Hi Neha, Yes I am from Flacq, I can give you a lift.

So I propose two options for the meeting.  Either Metropolis Bar as from 20.00 so that people who live in the centre of the island can join in or Kenzi Bar as from 22.00.

So wait for your choice.

hi everyone i would be intrested in coming along i work in cybercity so happy to give a lift to anybody who needs it

mark

I think it would be a great idea as a lot of us live around there.
Some of us could meet there this Friday.
By the way, my wife and I were at kenzi Bar on Friday and there was nobody at around 8 pm.

Mark tht'll be great, I work in ebene too n wld appreciate the lift.

well  next friday  25th works for me ,so if anyone fancies meeting up please let me know

So why don't we all meet there next Friday the 25th at about 8 am before it gets too busy. Spread the word!!!

8am would be too early for me :P

Oops, 8 pm

8am  start...party hard :)

So Guys have you decided on Le Suffren , Metropolis or Kenzi this Friday 25th

I would say let's start at Metropolis at 8 pm.  Since 8 pm is too early for Kenzi.

Where is the Metropolis located?

We just arrived a week ago and are eager to meet some friends. We feel all alone :(

Hi Delvin,

PM me your contact number, I'll be in touch.

Cheers!!!
Terence

So it's going to be 20.00 at Metropolis, Nextaracom Building, Ebene.  Anyone still going to Kenzi, I might just drop in at around 22.00.

I would like to meet a group of guys and girls in grand baie area i will live in trou aux biches as from saturday when i arrive from seychelles .

Anyone meeting up can contact me on seven two one 900 one

anntropez wrote:

I would like to meet a group of guys and girls in grand baie area i will live in trou aux biches as from saturday when i arrive from seychelles .

Hi Ann,
Let me know when you are settled in and we can meet up and catch up on the good old days in Ponteland ;)

Have a good trip!
Dee x

ok dee i shall be intouch as soon as i get settled ........i love le suffren on a friday for happy hour so lush .

It was nice meeting you guys in Kenzi Bar yesterday. Lets organize something for 31st Dec to bring in the New Year.

Hi all,
another newcomer! Any new meetings planned?

Hi!

let me know if you guys are meeting again on Kenzi. :) ME and my fiancee would like to join :)

YO YO YO Kenzi Bar is here, in flic en flac !!!!! Lot of changements this year, you are employe or you invest !!!!! Very very big difference

matham1976 wrote:

YO YO YO Kenzi Bar is here, in flic en flac !!!!! Lot of changements this year, you are employe or you invest !!!!! Very very big difference

What do you mean? Has Mathiue sold to someone else? :(

hi why we don't all meet at AJ 22 club it popular club

Hello, what time does Kenzi open on Saturday? I'm looking to start on a chilled early night out :)