Cost of living in Jazan Economic City Saudi Arabia

Hello,

I would like to ask if the 5,650.00 SR job offer plus free transportation, free accommodation, plus 8,000.00 school assistance per child is decent enough to work in Saudi Arabia?

total package offer is 7,560.00 SR with family status. is this decent enough and i can still save from the base pay of 5,650.00 SR?

looking forward for the answer.

Norman

Depends on your lifestyle,if you know the trick of saving each and every penny and doesnt spend unnecessarily,this is a good pay for you to earn your bread and butter as well as saving.

additional inquiry is 1,000.00/Month SR accommodation is decent enough for my Wife and My 1 kid?

adnanhashmi, thanks.

any tips that i can save from 5,650.00 SR base pay?

It sounds kind of cruel, maybe, but having your family with you will be a drain, financially, although better for your well-being and their's of course. Many foreigners who come to KSA to work for a year or so, just suffer through it alone, and leave their families home. They save much more money, as generally they are given company accommodation free and only spend a little for their own food/needs.  Just something to consider.