Riyadh Chinese restaurant?

So I looking for a good Chinese restaurant in riyadh that has "american style" chinese food (Crab rangoon / cheese wonton / hot and sour soup / sesame chicken / general Tso's chocken). Anyone know of one?

All the Chinese restaurants in Riyadh are excellent. They are located in the Olaya/Sulaimaniya district.

i have been tasted some of Chinese rest in Riyadh, basically most of chefs are Pakistan/Pilipino, will keep you posted once i got good one.

there is one in almoosa towers near olaya computer market,
it is on the 1st floor of tower C.
just so u know , i never tried it before

Shanghai Cafe is the best, unlike what the name suggests. It's a restaurant that serve food and not just a cafe. It's located in Al-Olaya street across of Samba Bank, I highly recommend it.

Xtrem wrote:

I have been to that one many times too, there's a nice guy named Hanifa who have been working there for long. It's very quiet and I recommend it as well :D

Musique wrote:
Xtrem wrote:

I have been to that one many times too, there's a nice guy named Hanifa who have been working there for long. It's very quiet and I recommend it as well :D

^^ thanks for the details  , i'll try it someday

Check out this website: mysaudiguides.com/yummy/category.php
It has a list of many restaurants in Riyadh. Most of the registered restaurants will have their location, contact details, menu, sample pictures of the food and place, and customer reviews.

I'm too paranoid to eat out more than a few times annually, but I really liked Mirage and the Noodle House.

How much money would you spend for a meal there?

thx for sharing nice info

I love Mirage--incredible ambiance!!!  The food is good but somewhat pricey for Chinese (my friends and I  always end up paying about $25/$30 each).  You're probably paying more for the ambiance :)

Golden Palace: its behind Splash on Olaya. So if you take right from Splash Olaya signal, you will see the restaurant on your right.

Mirage and Diamond : Great ambiance but truly expensive.