Business in algeria

hi all, iam from dubai- UAE ..iam planning to visit algeria next month for buisness purpose ..dont know anyone over there ..need some help in telecom sector..

regards, aamir

Hi
I'm From Algiers, what can I do for you?

Hi, friend
i would like to speak to you with regard to Algeria,
kindly provide me with your phone number at the earliest
Ahmed
India
+91-9620212876

Here is my email:
[email protected]

Ciao

i am form algeria
and i have small business in algeria
i am here for help

hi
i am from montreal canada and doing import and whole sale business
here.
please reply me how is the business in algeria.my e mail address is,
[email protected]
tel 1514 905 0008

regards
khan tausif

i don't know ..they must change the law first .. i can't invest in algeria !! they will make good trade law to protect us from lazy people at airport and lazy people at paper ..and lazy people at trade..i think algeria need a great lift ..the algeria problem is ..the wrong guy in the key place .. it's like to take gates key to someone live far ..you always wait.. we need to make Algeria the Dream Land ..i can make it in this way ..and make all "haraga" back quickly to algeria also in "haraga way :)

Hi Aamir,
Please feel to contact me, I'll be happy to give you a hand.
Mahfoud
[email protected]

Hi I live in Ireland.
I am looking for a person or company in Algeria. To start a business in Algeria To export the product to Ireland.  If interested please reply with details about yourself and or your company.

Hello mickdb and welcome to Expat.com.

I suggest you to post an advert in the section Looking for - business partners- in Algiers classifieds. It could help.

Thank you,
Aurélie

bolbol911 wrote:

i am form algeria
and i have small business in algeria
i am here for help

HI BLIDA,

SOON I WILL BE IN ALGIERE FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE,PLEASE WRITE YOUR
CONTACT #

HAN TAUSIF

Hey
I am based in Dubai doing general trading and I want to expand my business with Algerians business men in different sectors.
Any special order I am here to work for with indisputable price.
Cheers

Hi Gmbm,

you should post an advert in the Algeria classifieds > business partners.

Thank you,
Christine

Hello sir
I am originally from Algeria, I am graduated in english language, I worked as a teacher for many years, actually I don`t have lots of knowledge in business, but if you need a hand, I`ll be very delighted to assist you and provide you with any information you may need
Good luck
regards
boussad

Hello everybody, I need a help to start a new businnes in Algeria about Photovoltaics. If someone can help me with informations or contacts I'll be very thankful
regards
Michela_Italy

As salamo alikum,

I am a pakistani national working in Saudi Arabia for last 20 years. I would like to visit Algeria to explore some business in Algeria. Please let me what process is required to have business Visa.
I was told that some business invitation is required. Please send me business invitation from your end.

I can send you my passport detail, as required.

Best regards,

Shahid Fazal

Please contact me on ,,

[email protected]

shahidfk -------------SKYPE ID

Hi,

Would you please let me know what product you would like to export from Algeria to Ireland?

Hi.
You can drop me a line at: [Moderated: send details in private pls]
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Regards,

@legendaire_82 - pls note that this thread is a bit old here :)

@Maximilien, ok, well received, thanks  ;)