Visa processing for work visa advice plzzzzzzz.....

Hi all I need some advice and i know there are many experts here in this forum so here it goes...

I am from India and I recently got interviewed and was offered 2 yrs contract job and I signed it as well and the agency who is handling my visa (authenticated agency sponsored by my employers themselves) sent all the documents to the company and I am awaiting my contract and visa papers.

my concern here is my previous work experience is all contract based and I have all the contracts and experience letters they offered me but they wont vouch for me as i was hired on contract basis and even the HR might not remember me....

questions

1. I am sure company has done background checks before even offering me the job so will be check it again.

2. will the KSA consulate call my previous employers or the references i provided in my CV (i gave references of previous manager who i worked with).

3. what is the attestation process as i am hearing this from many people in this forum.

sorry for the long email plzzzzz advice.

galiusman wrote:

1. I am sure company has done background checks before even offering me the job so will be check it again.

I don't think they'll check again. By the way, the background checks (if done) are carried out before preseneting the contract for signature. You have already passed that phase.

galiusman wrote:

2. will the KSA consulate call my previous employers or the references i provided in my CV (i gave references of previous manager who i worked with).

This is none of their business.

galiusman wrote:

3. what is the attestation process as i am hearing this from many people in this forum.

The main thing is to get it attested from KSA embassy in your country. Now their office might have the set of requirments; For example prior attestation from Higher Commission for Education, Ministry of Interior etc.

Let some mate from india advise you on this.

Welcome aboard and soon to KSA as well.

Cheers,