Need a flatmate rent and share apartment in shanghai!

Hello,We are two friends looking one or two more possible flatmate(s) to find and share apartment together as soon as possible!
He/she/age doesn't matter,just need a nice simple person.But no language & culture exchange pleaseee....Really hope we also can be friends,not only flatmates. We would like to find nice 3-4 rooms apartment ,prefer in Zhongshan park or Jinan temple. Just need normal talk!

If you would be interested,you can contact us
Look forward to hearing from you!!
                                     Giulia

Hi Giulia,

You should have a look at the Shanghai classifieds > flat share, house share and post an advert there as well.

It might help you in your search.

I wish you good luck

Christine

Hi,

i am doris from HK.. I will relocate to SH to work on Jan 2012. I lived with taiwanese girl in HK before. Would you send me an email at [email protected] or talk in MSN at [email protected] for further discussion

Thanks!

Cheers,
doris

dordordoris wrote:

Hi,

i am doris from HK.. I will relocate to SH to work on Jan 2012. I lived with taiwanese girl in HK before. Would you send me an email at [email protected] or talk in MSN at [email protected] for further discussion

Thanks!

Cheers,
doris

Hi Doris,   I am Tonny Yeh from Taiwan. Do you have any friends looking for a room. I have a room to rent. It is a two rooms and bathrooms flat near subway 4 (Lingping Station). If any friends of yours interested, please contact me .

@ Tonny Yeh > If you have a look at the date of this thread, you will see that it has been created in 2011. Therefore, this is quite a very old thread . ;)

I invite you to post your housing offer in the Shared accommodation in Shanghai section. Also note that you have the possibility to get subscribed to this section in order to receive notifications on the future requests of members.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

(Topic closed)

Closed