Is 265 BHD enough?

My cousin was hired as a supermarket supervisor in Bahrain and was offered free accommodation, medical etc.. and a 265 BHD including overtime salary.
Is this fine?

Yes, if accommodation is provided by his employer, then, BD 265 is enough for him to spend for his living expenses, and then to save some amount for himself. Expenses for entertainment in not included in this calculation, as Entertainment expense limit is to be decided by him/her.

thank you very much. I'll let her know.

depends on the lifestyle you lead.  i easily spend more than that each month on food/night life, but i guess it could be done if you had to.

how much is the average cost of room or house for single person?

It depends wholly on the life style you lead .Minimum rent for flats is BD 250 rising to BD 400 or BD 500 in Juffair .You can share accommodation with others in rooms or houses as well depending on the life styles you lead and the kinds of friends or mates you prefer .

Best Regards
Educonsultant

how about rates in awali?

In awali it's completely high and depending om UK community approval specially you have to be British expat mainly as much as I know .In Awali it's very safe and healthy as well .It's a great area as well as Amwaj Islands
Amwaj 2bdedroom flat rent begins from BD 800 a month (furnished)overlooking the sea

Best Regards
Educonsultant:)

for a supervisor this of a supermarket it supposed to be, 300 and up. 265 is like 26.000 peso.. for some company depend on the credentials of the employee for bachelor they give 300 and up including accommodation. and additional 100 for the food allowances so total 400... for bigger company they pay more. and spending money depend on the lifestyle of individual. let say you like eating outside, mostly you'll spend 3 dinar in one full meal. if it's free accommodation then it is good.