Just arrived - need help with power plugs

So I just arrived and am at the hotel and need help with the power plugs! There are no US style plugs, Judy a double round prong, a triple round prong, and a triple rectangle prong plug. Can someone tell me where I can get an adapter so I can plug a power strip in to charge allmy goodies? I am between exits 5 and 6 on the northern ring road.

you can go to Saco which is right next to exit 5.

http://saco-ksa.com/English/Home

Cheers

Salman

Thanks! It is right around the corner from my hotel.

thats good to hear. you'll find a universal converter for about 39 Saudi riyals or something. I recommend that one.

Thanks - will I be able to plug a power strip into the converter? I have a computer (desktop), laptop, to computer monitors, an iPhone and an iPad (told you I was a technology freak) that all needs power.

Of course jyurong.

Needless to mention: Please take care about 110V devices. laptop and iChargers are safe though coz they are dual voltage. I usually charge iPad and iphone via laptop USBs.

Wow - I am a moron! So very long story short (probably the subject of another post) I ended up getting an adapter at an electronics store in the Grenada mall (14 SAR). Got back and plugged it in and everything worked fine with a power strip. I was still needed anouther few plugs and I decided to do the thing you are always warned about - I tried to plug anouther power strip into the first one... As soon as the plugs touched - BAAMMM! The second power strip nearly exploded! I am VERY lucky that that I was holding the opposite end that blew... And even luckier that my $6000 worth of electronics plugged into the first strip didn't fry. Not sure what happened, but I guess I'm going back to the mall to find another power strip

Ohhh....that's sad! But thanks God you are safe.

Probably you are overloading the extensions mate. Get heavy-duty (large ampere-tolerent) thick-wired ones. Also don't believe in the wiring inside the wall. Try to distribute the devices onto 2-3 wall sockets.

have you bought the international plug one from RadioShak?? it is the best when you travel. by the way the 110 here is not really 110 it is 140 which will kill your plug. So watch out.

Get a power strip or an adapter with a fuse. that was the the fuse might get burnt, but your electronics will be safe.

And as Sam said. 110 is not really 110 some places 120 and even upto 140. suggest you to stick to 220-240 though.