Going to marry with filipino & any indians in phil.?

hllooo...

hello girl, just think wisely..ask guide from God..if he (indian boy) is your truly partner of life..then God will make it easier for you..

hai i am india right now i am married,but i have girlfriend.we start this relation around one year we love each other.i cant enjoy this life with her.i want be with her ,can you help he friends she is my life we are working some place

hai i am indian my girl friend is Philippine we are so love each other we need to be with our life ,i want to get married also because she my happy, she is my life,she is my everything.but my problem is i am already get married,,,can you help me please

my advice for your is..ask both parties..your gf and your wife..if both of them agree and wiling to be your wife at the same time then just carry on..if not, you better don't look for trouble..

My friend such is life in this world we find ourselves in. Was that a forced marriage? or did you marry this woman of your own choice and whey the change of heart? Is she unfaithful if so get an annulment if that is possible in India. Your next problem is going to be coming to the Philippines. Jobs here for foreigners are rare, hard to find, and most Filipinos will only hire another Filipino. That's just the way it is. A lucky few get jobs here. Foreigners moving here that need more money usually just create their own job bu starting a business like a laundry service, cleaning service, restaurant, or store. It is easy for American retirees to come here because most of them have sufficient pensions and social security payments to make life possible here. Those without soon run out of money for many reasons. One foreigner here had his wife take all his gold and silver coins he had and hocked all of them for cash. THen she took all his money adn even borrowed huge sums from lenders backing up these loans with the house her husband built for her, running him out of money completely. He had to move back to Canada so he could work and make more money to support his wife and kids. But guess what against all odds, they are still married and the entire family is in Canada now. Such is life here in the Philippines. So far I have been married to a good wife who cares about money and family going on ten years now, not even a single argument, I am one of the lucky few this happens to. :cool:
http://retiringphilippines.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Facebook2012-1024b-599x621.jpg

remy 13,    thank you for you advice but the problem is you indian girl they will not understand the fact ,my girlfriend she now my everything,but wife noway .okkk if both are agree this community will accept or not,for me i can manage how about girls and family

renji,

Then you need to divorce your indian wife. Why would a pinoy girl want to be second to a wife. 

Man up and divorce your wife or break up with Pinoy girlfriend.

You want someone to justify your predicament, not going to happen.

so cute of your child..your wife look young...

My wife, my third, my second died January 2004 Marianne is almost 30 now.

true.......hw r u..?

i want to go plipines please help me if any job for me am complete graduate in commerce in india

there are very few Indians in my part of the Philippines, there are some beautiful half Filipino half Indian children living here. there is no prejudice in my town, people simply don't think about race.

If you are thinnking about marriage I would advise you to read the amzon kindle e book DAN BROWN'S HELL IS HOME TO HEROES AND ANGELS
This will tell you all you need to know.
                                       Tom Shaw

CharlesHarman wrote:

My friend such is life in this world we find ourselves in. Was that a forced marriage? or did you marry this woman of your own choice and whey the change of heart? Is she unfaithful if so get an annulment if that is possible in India. Your next problem is going to be coming to the Philippines. Jobs here for foreigners are rare, hard to find, and most Filipinos will only hire another Filipino. That's just the way it is. A lucky few get jobs here. Foreigners moving here that need more money usually just create their own job bu starting a business like a laundry service, cleaning service, restaurant, or store. It is easy for American retirees to come here because most of them have sufficient pensions and social security payments to make life possible here. Those without soon run out of money for many reasons. One foreigner here had his wife take all his gold and silver coins he had and hocked all of them for cash. THen she took all his money adn even borrowed huge sums from lenders backing up these loans with the house her husband built for her, running him out of money completely. He had to move back to Canada so he could work and make more money to support his wife and kids. But guess what against all odds, they are still married and the entire family is in Canada now. Such is life here in the Philippines. So far I have been married to a good wife who cares about money and family going on ten years now, not even a single argument, I am one of the lucky few this happens to. :cool:
[img align=Michael, Marianne and Happy Family]http://retiringphilippines.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Facebook2012-1024b-599x621.jpg[/url]

Hi Charles..I still haven't figured out how to post pics on this site...CAN YOU ENLIGHTEN ME...Maybe through a personal message...I am one of the lucky ones you speak of...

renjithamielle wrote:

hai i am indian my girl friend is Philippine we are so love each other we need to be with our life ,i want to get married also because she my happy, she is my life,she is my everything.but my problem is i am already get married,,,can you help me please

Yes, fortunately, for you, I can help you.

On this subject, you don't need friends, and you don't need cuddling, [you need] someone to talk straight to you.  In short your need the "straight skinny".

Straight Skinny:
1.straight skinny: the bare, whole, and honest truth about a situation.

Go back to India, take care of [ your wife ] and family, [how many kids??] and shut up your "top hole". The Filipina should think hard and seriously about this... if she takes you to the Philippines, your character appears weak...  In that you lack stamina, grit, and the wherewithal to get through the tough times. I know the world is not perfect and we are not perfect beings.  However...

So you dump the Indian (wife) because you love love the Filipina, (now)... but your "track record" says you only "Love Love" while it's convenient. So you grab onto this Filipina and [[run]]... to the Philippines, what happens when you get to the Philippines and find out it's much tougher than Dubai, to live.. because there is no peso for you to make/earn, in a hotel, or restaurant, or taxi, or clothing store, for you to work. Philippino's are very tough competitors in their country, you have no idea what it's like to compete there.  "Love love" will not get you through.

Also  what happens to the Indian wife? She can't leave her country and run away with another man.... You know this, as I know this, also the Indian culture is very hard on the abandoned woman, who would probably never agree to a divorce (because) of the great amount of negativity and (shame) associated with it. She takes the heat and you run off to another country with another woman, for how long? Can you even get a divorce?

So put your pee pee back in your pants, keep sending your money to your wife and family in India [just like you have been doing (and) are still doing now...].

Remember, "familiarity breeds contempt" learn it, know it, live it; this can be shortened, and it often is... to ... "Familiarity breeds".

It's the very old story of the coworkers being together every day, and touch touch soon becomes feel feel, and then poky poky,  (and) 99.999% of the time it's not love. So get on back to India and take care of your family before your "small head", yes the one down below, between your legs, messes up more lives than you or God will ever forgive you for.

Are you Hindu? Muslim? Buddhist?  Yes... it does matter!  Lust will not save the day, it will only carry you through for a very short time... Then real life takes over (again) like your wife... and family... back home in India, go to them, they need you. The Philippines will grind you up and spit you out. Indians are tough, but they are not Philippino tough!

Glad I could help out here today, you take care now.

tom shaw wrote:

there are very few Indians in my part of the Philippines, there are some beautiful half Filipino half Indian children living here. there is no prejudice in my town, people simply don't think about race.

If you are thinnking about marriage I would advise you to read the amzon kindle e book DAN BROWN'S HELL IS HOME TO HEROES AND ANGELS
This will tell you all you need to know.
                                       Tom Shaw

" there are some beautiful half Filipino half Indian children living here. "

Mr. Shaw,

It would appear that you are saying, Filipina's of whom as off shore workers, have become "preggy" while abroad, and then have their children "here" in the Philippines/Cebu, without the husbands?

There are "implications", I believe, in your message that once the Filipina gets pregnant, she is terminated i.e. sent home from the (Middle East) country of which she had been working in? And thus eternally separated by geography but forever in love by blood?

"Hero's" of the bedroom, and "hell" to pay; somehow it does sounds appropriate.

Hi beng,
I m also a Indian Hindu boy which love a Filipino girl, well if talk about ur case then  yes it might gonna difficult for u coz of Indian tradition and culture, but like i said its hard but not impossible coz now parents allow there children for love marriage but if you are a Filipino girl then its hard for his parrents to accept u, the only way is strong love power and strong will power and an attitude that u can do anything for each other , if that boy stick to his decision to marry u any how then no power in world can stop both of u to marry each other. Only boy need to have courage to choose u and stick with his decision.

Hii , ngb I can help u in this matter , u can add me in fb vipinnair55

@vip55 > you are a bit off topic here. ngb is not anymore a member here and pls note that this is an old topic. Thank you.