Mizan Tepi

Hi everyone..Is there any internet services/provider in mizan tepi?

How much is the cost of living like food & house rental.

I read that the distance from Mizan Teferi to Addis Ababa 258 miles (416 kilometers)what are the mode of transportation and how much & how long?

any help pls...

hello dear friend, there is mizan tepi university so if you work there, you can get internet and in ethiopia only ethio telecom provide internet access.
it will take around 8-10 hr drive by bus or less my mini bus.
when will you come to addis?
u can call me 0921373353 and i can show u the city.
solomon
email [email protected]
c u

@ethioboy123 thanks for the reply. maybe ill be in addis ababa by december. ill just save your number for my reference. thanks a lot.

Hello there!

I'm also going to work in Ethiopia particularly in Mizan Tepi University. Probably, I will be leaving next month. I will be working there as a University Math Instructor. Maybe we can connect with each other since we have the same workplace.

hi jrm. yes we can connect. i send u a pm. keep in touch. i will be there in davao tomorrow.

some things to consider if you are in tepi:

1. no hospital
2. road is not pave and in bad condition
3. service water is poor. only twice a week schedule and about two hours each. in some areas almost no water
4. light service is also poor. frequent brownouts. sometimes about a week without light.
5. fish is not available
6. no grocery/supermarket only small stores
7, market day is every Wednesdays and saturdays
8. travel from addis to tepi will take two days with stopover in jimma.
9. beware of pickpockets

hope this help. pm if if you need additional information.

hi,
can any body tell me the life and cost of living around mizan tepi university?How much I will have to pay for double acomodation and how much is the monthly expenses on food and clothing and transport etc. How much i can save as I will get $2500 per month?How safe is the town and how are the public at large?

i will call u once i finalize my preparations for going there

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Your post is off-topic
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct