Salary expectations in Paris?

Hi everyone, I'm very new to this forum.
I currently live in Italy but I have just been offered the opportunity of a job in Paris. They asked me what my salary expectations are, but I don't know what to answer exactly; I know that Paris is a very expensive city. I work in the translation companies business, and I have three years professional experience after my University graduation. What I would need to know is how much I would need to pay my monthly living expenses in a city like Paris, considering rent (one-room flat or a room in a shared flat), bills, ecc....any suggestion would be very much appriciated as I have to answer within tomorrow!
thank so much
Sarah

wow that is short
try to look at www.pap.fr or www.seloger.com to get flat prices.
have a look at http://www.coloc.fr/ for shared rooms.
you'll need to earn 3 times the amount of the flat.
salary is highly dependent on business, and I don't know your, sorry.

Thank you very much for your helpful reply. Anyway I wrote what is my business, I work as a translation project manager in a translation company.

Sara

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum so forgive me if I break a rule. I don't want to eclipse the original person's request but didn't want to start a new thread since my question is the same. I'm shopping housing and boulot. I am a mathematics teacher, working on a MS in International Education. I am an EU member citizen (Italy) and would like to live in a suburb of Paris. I speak French. I don't mind making use of public transportation. If anyone knows of rent prices and salary expectation I would appreciate (I will need 2 bedroom for myself and 2 boys), I have a small dog.