HELP!!! What's the best way to transfer money from Australia to China?

Hi,
I'm now in Bejing for uni, I couldn't bring all of my money so I ask my sister to send it to me from Sydney. She tried but the transfer fee was too high and it couldn't get through to me that easily. If anyone had the same problem solved, please help me out.
Cheers.
Max

hey max, am so sorry abt this & i think the easy ways is  sending money via WESTERN UNION or MONEY GRAM OFFICE... within 5mins you get money from any bank around the world.  u can email me on " [email protected]"  for more  info / guideline. enjoy your weekend.

from sindiswe

Hi Max,

I had a similar experience when I lived in Sydney and needed to move money back to Canada for a home purchase. The major banks had crazy fees even as staff of a major bank in Australia the exchange rates were not competitive.

So I setup an account with Currency Online - bit.ly/hh4LtR. I liked it because it was tied to my FX broker but was more electronic and fast. It is a company based in New Zealand which allows you to use your online banking in Australia to transfer the AUD to get foreign currency.

Cheers

Ray
[email protected]
[Moderated: No free ad please]