Al Ain city : here N there

Greetings,

I have not been on Expatblog recently as i was not expected to be as a great as now! :)

I have born and raised in Al Ain city and have not been anywhere else but Al Ain .

Although my family here since 1968 but we are still expats and doing our best to enjoy our life in the great city of Al Ain.

one of the things i do in Al Ain is tour guiding and photography .

i have been doing tour guides about al ain for 7 years now , showing the expats all the places they should see in alain , the oasis , hafeet , zaker pools , the forts , animals , desert , watching came racing , showing the the old souq , talking about the herbals medicine etc etc etc ...

its always nice to meet new expats and see how they thing and how much will be surprised about alain.

i have made a website translated for eight languages and the website have almost 1000 pictures i took about alain , i have been the best professional photographer in UAE for 2007 and 2008 :)

i hope i will win the new contest about alain : alainphotographiaaward.ae

This is my website : someone1986.blogspot.com

there are lots of things to see , and lots of group to join in Al Ain .

I am opening this new forum so that you guys are welcome to ask any questions about alain and will be delighted to answer you or help you .

you can follow me on twitter : @someoneinalain

all the best

Hi someone in alain,

Thank you for your introduction.

Please do not hesitate to participate and share your experience on the Al Ain forum.

All the best,
Christine
----------------
Expat.com team

Thanks Christine ,

I will try to be informative as much as i can