Hi All

A new member here. My name is Kezi, from Indonesia. I'd like to say hi to everyone in this forum.
I joined because I am planning to move to Singapore. I moved from Australia (such a great country!) to Singapore for a number of reasons. Mainly because Singapore is just so close to home and I believe work permits permanent residency are more easily attained in Singapore.

So, look forward to bump into everyone in this forum. Be sure to check out my profile and please share your experience about living and working in Singapore.

Kezi

Hi Kezi!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thanks Armand,

Maybe you or anyone here have a recommendation about Mandarin Course in Singapore?

welcome kezi don t worry you will understad wath to do verry soon are you ok in singapur ?

sorry you are not yet there you can learn mandarin everywhere but the principal language is english for me i want to go in australia to study we can information if you wan t

I know, I just want to learn mandarin. In fact, that is why I am going to Singapore. If you want to know anything about Australia you can send me a message as I lived there for 5 years.

Cheers

my principal language is french and i want to study in austalia because of many reasons. i am still learning english but the principal problem is that i don t have somebody in australia ho can keep me for a moment up to the time that i take my apart and help me to enter in contact with a university for préinscription. infact i want to study financial ingeniering tank you for answer KEZI

watzup

I m in Singapore now... i would like to move in Singapore ... also trying to find a job

how can i find ? i work a s a accountant.

Hello Russian girl, could you please start a new thread on Singapore forum?

Thanks,
Harmonie.:)