I have some questions PorFavor !

Hola to everyBody !

My name is Teo and i am Greek.. I was travelling across latin america before some months and i met a girl in colombia which i fell in love.. I stayed there for some months and after that she decided to come and live in Grecia with me starting " a new life together " .. We are both very happy..She was about to go to Paris to study for her Master ( she finished the Tadeo Lozano University as a Publicidad ) but the French embasy ask at least 5 months French classes and the french toefl so se quit that decision and she is now coming to Greece..
   Our worry now is about the Visa because the Spanish embasy gives only Tourist Visa ( 3 months ) and not for sure ! She is planning to come at the first days of Jully and we are both totaly anxious ..
   I would like to get in contact with Colombians that they live here in Atenas-cause maybe they have tips and advices to give to us about how she can "move" to start a new life here in Grecia !! It would be really usefull and appreciated !
  My email is : [email protected]  Please contact with me !
Thanks In Advance !

Hello Teo...i am not sure but if you contact AWOG (American Womens association they will be able to help you for sure...here is the link...good luck. kristi.
http://www.awog.gr/

For her to stay "legally" in Greece she will need a visitor permit, permanent residency here is usually only obtained automatically with marriage. You can make a Civil marriage WHILE HER VISA IS STILL VALID at any Town Hall Athens,(providing you have Greek Citizenship) and she will have a 5yr permit to work and live in Greece. For fees and actual procedures you need to contact the embassy of Columbia in Athens, for sure,she will need all her documents translated etc.

She can contact the Colombian Embassy in Athens, they will know every detail for her case:

Colombian Embassy in Athens
Vrassida 2
City: Athens
Phone: 210 7236848
Fax: 210 7246270