Bordeaux Wednesday free English kiddies club

Hello all,

I'd love to hear from any mums who'd be intrerested in starting a Wednesday kiddy club. I have a 3 year old daughter whose world is all French, school, papa, friends etc and she only has myself to learn and practice her English.
I spend Wednesdays with her and i thought it'd be a great idea to meet some other mums with little ones of a similar age or at least in 'maternelle'.

Depending on how many of you are interested in my idea, we can meet at each others home, changing every week. I'm free all day so the rdv could be in the morning or afternoon. We live in the centre of Bordeaux. All free of course, simply provide coffee, tea and juice and cake/biscuits...Fun for the kids, new friends and all in English!

Really hope to hear from you soon....

Hi I have a 2.5 year old boy, I am French and my husband is English, my son understand both languages but is in a pick and mix stage at the moment where he choose easy word in each language. I have my son on a Friday will be nice to meet up if you are up for this. We live outside bordeaux just over a year now and not easy to meet new friend for us and our son anyway so if you fancy meeting up let me know

Hi there

Are you still interested for playmates for your child?

We are just arriving from abroad and I am looking for english speaking kids of the same age of mine (2-4 years), and would be happy to organize a playdate

we could meet to see if the kids like to play together. My son is almost 4 years and my daughter is 2 years. They speak english and french

please let me know if you would be interested.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi,

I'd love to meet up with english people in Bordeaux especially for my two boys! I'm half english but have lived in France for nearly all my life ( but new in Bordeaux!). I try to speak english to my boys...but I think they really need to meet up with other english mates!
And I need practice too!
I live in the center of Bordeaux too, and I'm available on week ends...My boys are 4 and 1.
see you soon I hope!