New to Town!

Hey All,

Just like most of you, I am new to Phnom Penh and so far, I am loving it! I've been here for a couple of months and I am leaving at the end of December. I would like to branch out and meet some more people, have a beer, share some stories and potentially meet a travel buddy!

Since my time is short in Cambodia, I venture out of PP almost every weekend and during their many holidays :) Anyone interested?

-Lauren

Welcome to Expat.com Lauren!

Harmonie.:)

Hi Lauren.

I will be in PP mid-Nov. and will be more then willing to go for a beer/ travel (although my work days are quite fixed) etc.

Michelle

Hey Michelle,

My work weeks are pretty much fixed as well, but I'm sure we can figure something out!

safe travels,
Lauren

Heya Lauren welcome to Cambodia! I'm living in the province, not in Phnom Penh, in Mondulkiri, the northeastern part of Cambodia, so if your travels take your around this area, give me a PM and I'll be glad to show you around the beautiful countryside and meet up for a beer.

I'm also in PP frequently for work and play :) Nothing much to play with in the countryside aside from my dogs, cows, buffaloes, cats, birds, you get the picture :P Catch ya !

hey ....pinklizard,

I definitely wanted to visit the northeastern area of Cambodia! I've heard its gorgeous. I'll give you a shout out if I end up going, thanks! And please feel free to contact me if you hit up PP sometime.

-lauren

Heya Lauren! Actually I am in PP frequently and in town now. My friend's cafe and pub is re-opening this Friday and for the month, its buy 3 get 1 free, beer/cocktails are pretty cheap.

If you're interested, email me? [email protected], will be cool to have more female company, I've been hanging out with my guy friends way too much, hah.