Hello from a New Member

Hi, I've just returned from a brief trip to Vietnam a few weeks ago and am already planning a return visit during the week of November 20-26th.  I have a few friends in HCMC but would like to meet more people, perhaps discuss business or job opportunities, make friends, learn some Vietnamese, and explore Saigon.  Right now, I think the skills I have to offer are my budding photography skills, English proficiency and a business/accounting background, but am certainly interested in doing other things, perhaps marketing, strategy and business development.  Please feel free to contact me if you have ideas, would like an English/Vietnamese language conversation partner, or would just like to meet for coffee.

Thanks,
Mike

Hello Mike!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Hey Mike,

Welcome to the blog, man.

I am a Vietnamese-American business executive, from Huntington Beach.  I have been in Vietnam for almost 3 years now.  If I am available when you are in the country, I would love to meet and chat with you over coffee or something.  If not for anything else, I would love to hear about the changes that had taken place back in southern California, during the time that I was gone.  So keep me posted on your status.

Howie

Hi Mike,

Nice to see you here!

I am Vietnamese, currently work in a logistics/ supply chain consulting business though I'm quite young in that profession. Networking, business discussion, making new friends, social talk are my interest . So if you are available in a weekend for a coffee/ cup of beer, give me a text then !

Cheers,
Han Hoang

Hello Mike,

My name is Anhtuan, and I am a Viet/American. Currently living in Saigon City. Email me any time if you want to get together for some coffee.

A.N

Hi Mike!

My name is Trish, I'm senior student and wanna open my friends circle.

When you're in VN, we can walk around HCM city street, go cafe and I will teach you some Vietnamese :P

Again, nice to be your friend. This is my email: [email protected]
Keep in touch guy.
Have a nice day :x

Thanks everyone, I'll email you in the next week or so. Looking forward to chatting with you all, and the expats about your experience so far.

Best,
Mike

Hi Mike, Im always free for coffee with you :)

Mike,

Your nick attracted me. Have you tried the best sushi store which only opens in the early morning with a very long queue at Tsukiji market?

Btw, see you around soon.

Lua

My new friends, it was great meeting you all, thanks for your insights and making my time in Saigon so enjoyable and interesting.

Until next time,
Mike

Hope to see you soon in Saigon :)