Documentary Film

Hi everyone,

I am hoping to make a documentary film on the dangers of bootleg Arak Bali next year and need to hear from people who have experienced negative effects from drinking Arak [bootleg or otherwise.]

Obviously 'negative effects' stretches beyond getting leathered and falling into a ditch/having a terrible hangover etc. For example, my partner went blind for 5/10 minutes after drinking some and I know an Australian girl died recently, and that there were deaths in 2009.

Please if anyone has any information/experience please contact me as I would love to hear your story and interview you, with your permission. If you know of anyone else who has been affected and is willing to speak to me I would love to have their email address.

Please contact me by sending a private message or posting on my blog fanpage wall:

Thank you for your time, Rachael xxx

facebook.com/pages/Lady-RaRa-Jakarta-Blog/259611610730468

Hai Rara iam tegar iam Film School Graduation, maybe i can help you, iam indonesian

I don't know about Bali but I know it's available in Central Java where I used to live.
Two kids died of the muck about six months before I left.
One lad's mother ran a food stall in the local market. She was missing for a week and, upon her return, looked rough for a very long time.
I've been offered the stuff in Wonosobo market but they get a very rough, "no thanks".
I understand it's meths, various cleaning fluids and other nasties in there.
A good idea not to touch it.