Accommodation

Hi,
Moving to Guangzhau with wife and 3 children. We are interested in staying near the British school and would like some advice on the areas close to the school.

Hi Brendan Wynne 01!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Thank you

Guangzhou is said to comprise at least 10 districts, inclusive of Liwan, Yuexiu, Haizhu, Tianhe, Baiyun, Huangpu, Panyu, Huadu, Nansha and Luogang. It is said that Zengcheng and Conghua are also under the jurisdiction of Guangzhou. It is not a small city. Perhaps you can consider a place for short-term residence before finding time to explore a better residential place near the British school.

Hi~Brendan~!
my name is Swing.
welcome to Guangzhou!
i have a house for lease. You can search "Hengbao Plaza"in the city center of Guangzhou. 
right on the above of the metro station of Line 1. there're resturants and shopping mall and Parknshop supermarket in the building. it's very comfortable and convenient to live here.
my house is 125m2 with 3 bedrooms,2 living rooms,2 bathrooms, 1 almacen and kitchen. i think it's very suit to your family.
with simple but nice decoration. all the furnitures and house appliances you need.
we are living quite near.and my younger sister is a student majoy in English. she can be the Chinese teacher of your family, if your are interested in it.
all our family would like to be your frinds and help you to live in Guangzhou.

if you need any more information about Guangzhou, please feel free to send me an e-mail: [email protected]

hope you enjoy the life in Guangzhou~!

Hi swingriku!

Could you please post your advert in the accommodation section of Guangzhou classifieds?

Thanks
Armand

same question that I used to ask about 1-2 months ago. you can refer to...
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=102812

Hi Brendan
Nice to meet you and welcome to Guangzhou! I know lake front which is located at Bai Yun district and the Birtish school is just nearby. you mentioned your budget is around 13000RMB. For 3-4 bedrooms are cost less than that. In lake front there are two kinds of apartment which are 2003 building and 2007 building. 180㎡-220㎡ is cost 7000RMB-10000RMB with fully furished 240㎡ will cost 12000RMB-13000RMB. if you want more informations and support please send me e-mail to [email protected] welcome to Guangzhou and best wishes !

cherryhu, could you please post in the classifieds section ?

Thanks