HI every body..

I joined this network recently and looking foward to move to Luanda within a week..
I am an Indian and will be obliged to have some information as what i have read sounds tough..
Replies will be really a great help..
regards to all.
Amit

Well, I am here in Luanda now. Have moved from California to here.

Have been here for 5 months now but I probably know more than many who have been here for 3 years because I came as a small entrepreneur not like a worker who has every thing paid for... :)

First, make sure that you get your money in $, including pocket money. They just started to put some restrictions on free exchange between the USD and the local Kwanza.

Don't listen to what the company safety manager will tell. These are crap. It is not like you gonna get killed at every corner.

If you move here, you need a motorbike. Your car is useless in the City. You spend 3 hours to travel 5km.

Bring facial masks. The gasoline that is being used here is very bad.

Make sure that you buy a maximum of stuff there before you come. It is better to have excess weight that buying anything here. The average price of anything is 5 times the price in a normal country.

Where will you be living? What kind of job do you do? Call me.

Simon @ +244 921-527-642

Oh, traffic... I hate being on a car on rush hour... And it seems every hour is a rush hour. It's unbelievable.

Hi getamit27
I dont know if you are in Angola already, if not reply so that I can give you some information, maybe be more spesific with what you want to know.
Cheers
Le Roy

hi get amit are you in angola
can we talk
regards
yogender