Going back!

Unfortunately, for family health reasons, I am having to return to the UK after only just under a year of being in Malta... and I have absolutely loved every minute of it (and hopefully will one day return 'long-term' again) However, as the company is registered in Malta, I will be maintaining the IPTV business base here (hence the reason for the 'opportunity' posting) and flying back and forth as required as much of my work may in the short-term be better accomplished in the UK!

However, in the meantime I have to start shedding much of my collected clutter etc (as most is a direct duplication of what we already have in the UK) and therefore ask for suggestions of how to best dispose / sell of a everything from my car (I have put it on Malta Park) through to computer equipment, Kitchen bits and bob's etc, etc!

Is there a regular car boot sale anywhere and if so, how does it work?

Cheers

MikeA

Make a list up Mike and send it to me and everyone else who is interested. I have my UK van needing to go back to UK empty so maybe you could take advantage of that, GOOD LUCK. Jim

Thanks Jim, appreciate the listing idea but as for the transport back your offer is appreciated but I'm taking one of my Transit vans back with me!

Cheers

Mike

I would be interested in the List Mike, and sorry to hear about the Family health.

Julian.

i would be interested in your listing too Mike

Hi Mike,

I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving our rock.

I would be interested in your list too and meeting you before you leave.

And I'm sure you will be back as soon as possible.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Mike,
Sorry to hear you are leaving :( I would be interested in seeing a list as well :) x

Cheers Guy's ... will get around to sorting the list out asap but in the meantime there are so many things to do that I hadn't thought about!!!

Ricky, I'll try to take a wander down to Surfside tonight if just for a beer! Bit ironic really, meet up to say hello and goodbye!

Mike

Ooops! the list is starting to look a little like a computer / IT shop at the moment... everything from a canon Photocopier to 1u rack servers to Broadband wireless routers... so rather than waste anyones time, can you please state if you still would like to receive the list...

ps... anyone wanna buy a car?

i am still interested....

I'm interested too

List please

Julian

Okay!!!

for those that want 'V1' of the list, how's about sending me a pm with your email addresses...

Cheers

Mike

What car are you selling and how much, inbox me!!!! xxx

sorry, obviously selling it to cheaply... it went to the first ones that came and looked!

Regards

Mike

hi mike
what a shame that u have to go back for health reasons....wld be interested in copier....hope all goes well for u

Thanks Maria, life can sometimes be a right bitch but hey, I have to play with the cards I've been dealt!

pm'd you about the copier.

Mike

indeed it can mike...hope it all works out well in the end.....i made a mistake and it,s printer not photo copier that i was loking for ....sorry just got back from uk attending dearest mum,s funeral and head not in gear !!!!
take care

Please accept my sincerest condolences for your loss, never an easy time.

No worries about the photocopier, easy mistake to make but hope you find what you want soon.

all the very best

Mike