Playing Sports (Golf / Squash / Football)

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering, are there any organized groups playing sports? I have played 4 against 4 football on a tennis court in Bangkok. Small goals, was pretty cool and would like to play the same here. Just once a week or something.

I'm also interested in playing squash (I think I'm pretty good, :)) or playing golf (only just beginning, will need lost of lessons!).

Are there other people also interested in coming together on a weekly basis and work up a sweat? The gym in my condo is getting boring. I just run and run on that treadmill but the view remains the same...

No one in this country plays sports?

Can anyone recommend any sport clubs which I could join?

Hi there,

I've tried to get a couple of people to play football but the reponse was same. Anyway i play futsal in PJ once a month with my colleagues and walk up the Gasing hill-PJ("hiking") every Saturday morning. Let me know if you are interested to join.

Hi chndrn,

Where do you play futsal in PJ? And which days? Maybe I'd like to join. How many players play and on what kind of court?

I think many people play with colleagues but there are very few "public" games going on.

Hi there,
Sorry for the late reply. My office colleagues have arranged a futsal match this Friday at Futsal Sports Centre, No.4, Jalan 19/1 PJ. Its a astro turf and the standard of players is nothing to shout about reallt. We just play to keep fit. On Saturdays we have started to play at the Astaka football field ( just behind the Armada Hotel near Asia Jaya station) – its more of a kick about among the guys really. Let me know if you are interested to join. The next futsal game might be mid Dec.

Cheers,
Chandran

Are you guys still playing football on saturdays? I could join you guys, I just moved to KL...

I just noticed I have never replied either ... So sorry!

I have started playing field hockey at Tun Razak and play some tennis close to our place so no more football for me ... Thanks for the invite again!

hi vdmarel

where in tun razak do u play?

can i play tennis there?

wish to PM me ur yahoo/msn or any contact way

thanks a lot

I play at Tun Razak stadium, it's.actually on Jn Duta. It's close to q big roundabout I think with Jn Judging.. You have to rent it and I play in a Dutch team.

There are also some tennis courts over there but I've never played there.

Hello

I live in Taman TAR, Ampang. I go to a club called Kelab Darul Ehsan.

I play a bit of squash i am not the worlds greatest player only been playing a year or so. There are also some guys who play around 3pm on Saturday in a round robin style. More than happy to have a game with you at some point.

Also there is a nine hole golf course with driving range attached. again I play with a friend there but we are both beginners too.

If you're not a member its about RM 25 for squash.

let me know if you're interested.

I live right on the other side of the city. Not very convenient but thanks anyways.

In my last post I said Jln Judging; that was my autocorrect on my phone. Supposed to say Jalan Kuching.

Hi guys, I'm actually in kuala lampur for one month I'll be really happy to play football with u

Hey, I would also love to play football on weekends, I am in KL for a month. I am staying near the twin towers.

I olny know a gym where there have a basketball court, but don't know anything about a football field

Hi Vdmarel,

Me and my friends ( expats and locals ) do play futsal every week in Petaling Jaya area. Please let me know if you are keen to join.

Cheers ,
RON