New to Bangkok friends for social,drinks,coffee,tennis,sports,etc

Hi,

Moving in this Friday and would be keen to meet anyone who is willing to get to know a friendly English guy. :)

Welcome to Expat.com confused66!

A little intro maybe?:whistle:

Harmonie.:)

Sure. Active 44 years young! single British guy starting a new job in BKK. I like to keep fit, play tennis, golf and like to cycle. Looking for new friends for any of the aforementioned or just to have a coffee or a couple of beers with.

Thanks for the intro.:top:

Hey,

I love to have a new friend too so maybe we will meet some day, with my friend also. What do u think?

Welcome to Thailand :)

Nann

Would love to Nann. Thanks very much. Let me know when you free for a coffee/drink and chat.

Gavin

How about this Friday night?

hi everyone...

i would like to know and meet new people as well. i am 35 and have been living in Bangkok for months. so if anyone is up for sports or food and drink, please count me in.

i am looking forward to meeting you all.

have a great weekend.

Mei

Nann wrote:

How about this Friday night?

Sorry, I was too late to get introduced to you.

On the 24th I will organize another meeting/night out for those who want to meet people in a friendly environment with alcohol and nice music apart from going around nice bars and clubs of bangkok. Ill post the plan tomorrow.

Hi. welcome.Hi I'm Lieu.I'm Thai guy.I'm 28. you can talk to me if you want.

hi confused66,
i noticed you said you like cycling.. are you interested in cycling in groups like in events. they have mtb and long distance cycling. mostly arrange everywhere but Bangkok. They usually have them on weekends.
do let me know if u'r interested.
cheerz!