I want to live in Cincinnati (permanent resident)

Hey,

I'm Egyptian with a permanent resident status (green card holder) ive tried everything to move out to Cincinnati. I have applied to numerous accoutant jobs in Ohio through career builder and monster jobs and have secured phone interviews. However most of them require me to be there for the interview. I am basically an entry level junior auditor and the job doesnt pay me enough to get me to travel. My mom would not pitch in for the ticket and I have relatives in cincinnati that would not help either. How can I be able to secure an online skype interview knowing that I am an entry level accountant who has a BA degree in accounting. I hope someone can help me with this.

thanks!

Hi Dear Nora this is Riyasat ali u are in the USA in work ? or u want shift in the UAE ? as u send me ur CV at my email so what kind of job u looking for in the UAE am in the banking line in the UAE but in the UAE banking line always banks hiring in the direct sales if u are intrest so u have to come by visit visa in the UAE and i will help u in the interviews so might be u will get somethings in the work ok email me at [email protected]