New to gurgaon

hi all

i am a British expat who is here for work purposes, I am 23 years old and living in Gurgaon.

Would be nice to catch up with some people and make friends and learn the ways of India!

Welcome to India..........it is an Incredible Place!  Enjoy!

hey...how are you? if you need a friends just inbox me :)

hi,
welcome 2 delhi/gurgaon ..
So as u r new in town or if u need ne help just lemme knw. inbox me ur no. on
[email protected] .
utsav

HI,
Welcome in India. Lets Celebrate Indian Festival Dewali together. Just inbox me. [email protected]

Hey, just arrived in Gurgaon a couple weeks ago.
Looking to meet some people as well, message me if you have the chance.

Bernard.

Hi, I am originally from India but have lived in Chennai and Delhi and now in Delhi. My number is +919500045410.
My Name Madhavan. Call me if you wish to talk or catch up.

Hey, would b interested in being friends with u. I live in Delhi. my email is [email protected].  so let me know.

Regards,
Anubhav

hey there
still in India?
got exposure to the festival of Deewali?

what are you doing in Gurgaon?
made some friends?

write back
raj

hi,,i am very glad.. :)

heya...i am living in Delhi...it would be nice to be friends :)

sorry not been on here peeps!work has been hectic!

hope your all well..thanks for the advice some of you have given..Diwali was fab! very colourful :)

Hello!

I am a spanish girl who will go to Delhi to work in one month. I would like to know more expatriates who live in Aya Nagar or in Gorgaon.

Ok. Just email me
[email protected] to know more.

i m a student at bocconi milano, came herenternship. lets plan a weekend get together

Hi am expat from Singapore shifting to Delhi. Pl inbox me when who is available to meet up

Cheers

hello britgirl,

Welcome to India,
I am a local from  New Delhi, relocated back to India from Dubai where i lived for 5 years, I lived in Gurgaon initially but it is quite crappy, so now i live in Vasant Kunj, we can plan a meet for everyone some day and make new friends :)

Ciao
Ash

Hey...welcome to INDIA...lets meet sometime..mail me at [email protected]

Hi,

Welcome to India. I am Vatsal from Delhi. Have stayed quite a bit in the US and now back to my country. Lets catch up somtime.
[email protected]