For which jobs can I apply in India?

Hai :) , I am a Person of Indian origin living in Germany. I am in India (kerala) at least once in a year. My biggest dream is to return to my country of origin one day and for that I could need some advice in which fields I could work.
I will finish my Abitur (the german equivalent to the British A-Levels) in 2013. I speak German, English and Malayalam fluently (and a bit french) but no Hindi. I am also an OCI card holder.

So for what kinds of jobs can I apply for? does anyone have some informations or experiences with people having a western education working in India??

Hello,

Nice to see our people willing to come back.. and work here.
There are lot of German companies outsourcing their work to India.. and you can get a good i believe.. you can prepare your resume and upload it on website like Naukri.com, TimesJobs.com and monsterindia.com.. you shall receive good response as per your resume..

Good Luck!!

Tojo, Why do you want to come back to this backward country ? have you seen India lately ? You will be frustrated. You cannot get any work done here, without too much of trouble. I dont know you, but take this advice. You cannot get professional satisfaction in this Country where the Boss is your Master, and you are just a slave for your time.

Hello Krishna,

This is soooo sad to hear from an Indian and this mentality of a citizen always restricts a country to progress. Let me remind you that we have some best of the employers who hire people from all around the globe and companies like

Standard Chartered
Infosys Technologies
Reliance Industries
Tata Group
ICICI Bank
Wipro
Infosys Technologies
Bajaj Auto
UB Group
AV Birla Group
Bharti Enterprises
HDFC
ADAE
Bajaj Auto
ICICI Bank
TCS
Maruti Udyog
ONGC
Godrej Group
Air Deccan
Zee Telefilms
TVS Motors
Hero Group
Jet Airways
HCL Technologies

are Indian companies operating all around the world with best of the manpower, work conditions, infrastructures and best employee satisfactions...

IN WHICH WORLD ARE YOU LIVING MY FRIEND??

Regards,
Karan Khanna