Riyadh and Al Majmaah

I am desperately seeking advice and information. My husband has just started a job at Al Majmaah University. I am looking for contact email address and telephone numbers for Al Majmaah Hospital since I am a Radiographer and would like us to join him. I have applied for a position in Riyadh. How close to Riyadh is Al Majmaah. Will it be advisable for us to live in Riyadh and him to travel in and out to Al Majmaah to work and back since I believe its a small town. We don't mind living in Al Majmaah the only concern is if there is adequate schooling in that town for our kids. My son is 13yrs old and my Daughter is 10yrs old. We are South Africans. Which schools in Riyadh offer similar education to South Africa. Thank you. I hope and pray for some assistance and guidance. I thank you all very much

Hello nazzyb, your thread has been moved to Riyadh forum for better visibility.

Do not hesitate to take a look at the different discussions of the forum. It may help.

All the best,
Harmonie.:)

i don't know about Al Majmaah hospital but this town is around 200 km away from Riyadh. Not advisable to move to and from Riyadh everyday.

180 km between Riyadh & almagmah
very far you can't go everyday but try to get job in almajmah

Riyadh to Majmah commute on a daily basis would be a very tiring option, unless you are working 7-3 or sumthing . 180~200 Km.. so thats roughly a 2 hr commute.. weekend trip option can also be considered.