Hi all,
I am an ex Navy engineer married to a Maltese. Having left the mob we are relocating to Malta, mostly for the good of the boys. The good lady is already in Malta with our boys while I clear up loose ends here. Despite being a 'local' I think she is feeling in need of a confidence boosting chat with anyone else who has made the big move. I don't expect to be there much before December so if anyone knows of any expat group meetings before then I'm sure she would appreciate meeting up.
Looking forward to the sunshine,
Cheers

Hello timbersmith and welcome to Expat.com!

I invite you to take a look at this thread > https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=91140.;)

Harmonie.:)

Where in Malta is she?  Maybe we can 'do coffee' :D

Central area, Mosta

Hi Timbersmith.
Hope you've now arrived here in Malta. We moved here 8 years ago and never regretted it. We came as our daughter was starting high school, and now she's 19,working here and speaks the language. I live in Mellieha about 10 mins from Mosta but do go there often... especially on Mondays that's the market day.How old are the boys, and have they settled in school? My husband is an ex british soldier and we decided to come here after finding it hard to settle in uk. Maybe we could all meet for a coffee. Denize.