New in town and wishing to make some new friends

Hi all,

I've recently landed in Singapore to work on a project for my firm.  I am keen to meet some friendly faces to hang out with and make friends while I'm here!

I'm 26 y/o male from Melbourne, Australia and have previously lived in Malaysia, Indonesia and of course Australia.

Anyone who likes a good laugh and would like to make at least one new friend (me), please leave me a reply!

Jez

Hi Jez,

I just arrived in singapore last month. Looking for someone to hang out with here to! Let me know if you want to get a drink or play a game of pool or something?

Cheers

Gijs from the Netherlands (24)

Hi Gijs,

Yea sure that would be great.  Where abouts are you located?  I'm over at Marina Bay

Alright cool! I'm living at Tiong Bahru. Maybe we could meet up for a drink tomorrow after working hours? You know any nice pubs? I've not been to many yet. Want to meet up at mulligan's irish pub? I've no idea if it's good. Let me know if you have another suggestion.

Cheers Gijs

Unfortunately I can't tomorrow or Friday!  (company has some functions on).  Ok if we push it back, or today even?

Anyway, keep in touch for whenever a good time suits in the future.

what up guys! im jeff 26 male, also new here in Singapore, would u mind if i join u guys, i love pubs too :D