New member from India, love Argentina and would like to live there.

Hi everybody! I am new to expat-blog. How are you all? I am Harish from India (Mumbai). I speak Marathi, Hindi, English, Spanish and German. I like to learn new languages and learn about new cultures. I also like to know new people. I am currently studying Bachelor of Arts in German Studies at the Mumbai University. I love Argentina and would like to live there. I would definitely like to visit Avenida de 9 de julio on the 200th anniversary of the independence of Argentina.  However I have searched that there are not many jobs in Argentina for German language experts and also when there are, they are not well paid :(.

Jobs are very difficult to find here and tend not to pay very well if one is accustomed to competitive USA or European wages.  Argentina celebrated its 200th anniversary last year, 2010.  So you are a bit late for that, but there are often events on 9 de Julio year round every year.

Thanks Wynn. I have taken your comment into account. However I was refering to the Becentenario of the Independence not of May Revolution. So I still have 5 years until 2016...

Very good.