Interested in Living in Seychelles

Hi all, There are many people wish to live and settle down in seychelles. But due to lack of knowledge they are unable to meet their dream of living in seychelles. Since i am also among those aspirants who have seen the dream of living in Seychelles therefore i am inviting all of those living in seychelles to share their experience, cost of living, accomodation, jobs and immigration rules. This will help the other aspirants to prepare themselves according to the requirements.

Hope for your support.

I would love to live in Seychelles. I was born in a America and lived here my whole life, I've seen horrible things in America and our economy is failing. Any one who speaks English and lives in Seychelles please add me I would love to talk to you.

Dear all,

I personally think that you need to have some special skills or contribution for Seychelles to get a job,for example International school teacher,skilled engineer for certain industries or maybe tourism industries.Seychelles main income come tourism industries,I don't think they will make they job opportunities more competitive to the local. Or maybe you guys can try to look for foreign investors that have a branch company in Seychelles that might need expat to work here.

As for the cost of living,everything is expensive because most of the things is imported branded goods and the import tax is high.Hope this advise helps.

I'd have to agree with Ronald_tsc.  If you want to apply as an individual, you will most likely require a Masters Degree and some work experience before you are considered.  Easiest way (I think) is to apply through a company abroad that's willing to employ you for your skills.

Hi Kevin,

Hope you are doing good. I'm Kanda, Indian and right now working in Seychelles. Dude, what you are doing here?