Looking for Shwarma in Guangzhou.

Does anyone have any idea if there is any SHWARMA restaurant in Guangzhou ? I fell in love with this food in Toronto...

I know where to find it in Hong Kong. But no idea where I can eat it in Guangzhou.

hi
i don't no the street name or the area but its somewhere near Garden Hotel, opposite Dou Club, beside tomatoes Pizza restaurant.

and its not as tasty as the shawarma's in arab countries
but it worth trying

mohammadz wrote:

hi
i don't no the street name or the area but its somewhere near Garden Hotel, opposite Dou Club, beside tomatoes Pizza restaurant.

but it worth trying

Shukrian Mohammadz ! 

The first time I tried Shwarma was in a fast food shop run by Syrians in Toronto. So~~~ yummy. And in Hong Kong I know a shop run by Indians. Not bad.

You have any idea what people run that shop in Guangzhou ?

Man, I used to live off Shwarma and Falafel back in Toronto. So cheap, tasty and actually nutritious!

TheMatt wrote:

Man, I used to live off Shwarma and Falafel back in Toronto. So cheap, tasty and actually nutritious!

The one I tried in Toronto is called WRAP & GRAP in Chestnut Street. I complained to them : Your food is too delicious for me to refrain from.

I used to live across the street from Ghazale and one block away there was an Ali Baba, so shwarma and falafel became a staple diet for me.

mohammadz wrote:

hi

but it worth trying

Its called Mr. Shawarma in Jianshe 6 malu.

Quite good.