Whipering Sands

Anyone know where the golf course is in Jubail and how to get there? I've received a lot of different information regarding its location.

Also, anyone want to play golf?

Don't know where one s, but I'll play if you find it!
Like the various other blogs, I'll echo the sentiment...bored!!!

There is one about 5 kilo form jubail

There is one in intercontinental hotel as far as i remeber.go and check it out

Several time I m playing in Whispering Sand. Golfing on the sand but there a small matt we can place the ball before hitting. Bring the matt with us all the time. Putting very exciting.
Some modify rule also applied.

Now is the best time to play.

Last week end myself and friends playing in Whispering Sand golf course. Feel like playing in Europe...very chill in the morning.
Entrence fee SR70 with trolley. Hot cold drink also available.

I'm coming out to Saudi soon, probably by the beginning of February, probably staying in Khobar or Jubail - should I bring my golf clubs, or is it better to get some new out there? Is there a membership option at Whispering Sands or is it 'pay and play'. How is the golf in that temperature/climate?

Golf is not a favourite game in Saudi and very minimise people involve, mostly expat. Common brand is available in Kobar/Dammam mall. I saw in Whispering Sand GC they also sell a brand new and second hand clubs with reasonable good brand around SR3000-5000 or more. Up to you whether you want to get it here or bring from home. I am bring from home as the club is sentimental to me:)

In Bahrain a good brand may available.

You can be a member or walk in customer. We play when climax permit. No problem. Two weeks back I am playing pretended to play in Europe..very chill.

Welcome to KSA.

Finally got here! didn't bring my clubs, but I'm up for a game of golf sometime as long as I can borrow/hire clubs!

Anyone still interested?

Can hire clubs at Whipering Sands and do you need to make a tee time in advance ?

Yes, there are clubs that you can hire at the club and no need to book a tee time.

You need to wear flat shoes, not golf shoes with spikes etc., and you will probably have to purchase a mat (which you keep and can then use for future visits of course).

Membership options are available and that would allow you to participate in the Friday competitions.

Best to keep away from Friday mornings though, as that is when club competitions run.

Hope that helps?

Thanks man..

Call me on 056 616 4106 and i will give you directions to Whispering Sands, and yes i will play golf

Regards

Michael

I am relocating to Jubail next month and love to play golf.  Would love to meet new friends. Email me at [email protected]