We would like to thank's our kababayan in Russia from us here in U.K.

we would like to thank's Emy my kababayan in nueva ecija and her family for the help that she's giving to us. God bless you and your family. when chances are against us, there is still someone out there who are willing to help us. thank's very much to Emy and to all of you kababayan in Russia...,

trabaho lang sadya namin nothing personal.

Hi Ariel Escobedo,

You should write in English in this anglophone forum? Thank you. :)

ah ok sori about that..,

Hi there! I just chanced upon this site and have decided to register in the hope that I would somehow be able to hook up with fellow Pinoys in Russia, as I am slated to travel to Moscow and St. Petersburg in April next year. As it is, i am still very clueless about what to do, where to go, and how to spend my two weeks there. It would be great if you could drop me a line or two (please include your email), so that I would be able to get some valuable tips in planning my trip. Thanks!

To Mr. Ariel Escobedo, would your friend Emy (in Moscow?) mind it so much if I, too, would enlist her help in mapping out my tour? You sounded like she was such a big help, I couldn't help but ask whether she'd play good Samaritan to a total stranger, but a fellow Pinoy nonetheless/ It would really make me feel safer and more at home if it was my fellow countryman who gave me directions... Thanks.

to pinoytraveller923

sori mate about it coz she's is very bz and she's with her husband. and i only meet here in expat about a month. and we don't have a lot of communication. i think you try to talk to other pilipino in filipino forum or try in filipino classifieds. there's a lot of pilipino there coz they posting there adds there and may be they can help you.. that's the only thing that i can help you coz im here in uk. maybe nxt year if ever emy can help me to go there in russia, may be its the the time that i can help you.

to pinoy traveler923

may be try to send a message to her.