New In lima

Hi I am selim and I am new in Lima.

In fact I dont know anybody in Peru and I joined this site to check if there are any activities for expats in Lima.

I would like to participate and join in any activity especially sports and hiking

Thanks,

Hi Selim,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Do not hesitate to share your experience with us on the forum Lima. ;)

All the best,
Christine
-------------
Expat.com team

Yeh all the best mate. I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Lima. I hope you have a very good experience too. You will find peruvians are so welcoming to tourists.

Hey , welcome.. I'm new too, we def need to hang out

hi selim, marcus and mirella, welcome to my country, and im sure you will find a lot of new friends, im one of that if you interested just let me know, good luck and take care;)

Hello and welcome :)
Actually in Lima you can find many groups of sports
I'm member of a group of mountaineering called AirePuro
We going to mountains for trecking or hicking
My name is Anngie and you are welcome to come whit us :)

Perfect
I am busy setup an Tour business and if this AirePuro  is ur business let me know . I bring tourist and give me ur price list let me look at itt and we can work together .
I bring the tourist U charge me good price and I charge them very small % extra and we both smiles what U think.
I need anycase contacts and my web will be done in 2 weeks and I just got my Domain and host today.
Thanks
Arnold Richards
peruadventour at gmail . com

Hello guys > Please note that free advertisement is not allowed on the forum.

Thank you.

Hi,

My name is Jehan, I arrived in Lima last night from Sydney, I too know no one here... I am hoping to hang out with anyone who wants to explore the city and share a cup of coffee or food around town... maybe even pratice my spanish.

Please contact me.

J

Hi my name is Finet and my husband is American we dont know practice sports or go hiking but i like dancing and my husband likes playing video games however there are many english speaking people that go to union church and some of them like sports in fact there are many sportive people, I can help you with your Spanish if you want I own a business and help people who want to practice Spanish, well anyways you can contact us my mobile phone is 999835538 and home phone 4626449 or find me on facebook under the name finet martinez well take care, I hope you can enjoy Peru.

selam aleykum merhaba anna elif mine ospinal

elif ospinal wrote:

selam aleykum merhaba anna elif mine ospinal

Could you please post in ENGLISH only. Thank you.

hello, i practice hiking and ice climbing but no in Lima I have to go to other cities in Peru  but is near if you want information or something like that just write me i left pictures of hiking routes that you can go  flickr.com/photos/rosmeryfelles/

Hey are you still in Peru??