Swimming in Kuwait - IN THE SEA!

Can someone indicate where one can swim in CLEAN waters between Fahaheel all the way to Saudi without having to tresspass on any Chalets..(as far away from the refinery as possible) I've done the 100kms or so of the so called Coastline and there is NO free public space to enjoy the clean waters..What are the locals gonna do in 20 years time?

There is one small space that looks like a rubbish dump near the Seashells resort and you ahve to waid through tons of empty bottles.. and dodge all the ski jets for rent used by..KUWAITIS (thought they have their private chalets!)...  and please don't suggest Khiran in that new so called development.. went there and couldn't last over an hour as that megapowerstation was billowing millions of tons of smoke exactly onto those new Creeks (planning anyone :D )

I was planning to go looking for the same spot you are looking for. Having read what you said. Thank you made me save some gas and some time =)

But I may have an idea, you may want to try going north.

Get a boat or a Jet-Ski and go to a place called "Al Hala", its about 10 minutes in boat/jetski from al zour power station, Cleanest water in Kuwait... and there's a small "island" (about 10 metres" that shows in the middle of sea for about 8 hours everyday, Best place. but you will need a boat or a jetski, and make sure you go on the right time. Call 104 and make sure you go there on lowest tide.

Hey guys.. thanks so much for the feedback.. not keen on jet ski's but Xcurse, your idea sounds fantastic.
and Moe.. you suggested going north.. you mean towards bubiyan? and where exactly?

Moe meatn near doha beach it is very clean there