DishTV reception in Abuja.

Hi Friends,
I want to come to Abuja & I want to know whether Indian DishTV receiver will work there?
Also, can we get Indian grocery like Wheat Flour(atta), masalas, etc?
Please let me know.
Sagar Oke.
[email protected]

Indian DishTv is not working here, and Spices and chapati flour available in park & Shop, welcome to abuja

Thanks a lot Ishwar. I am now waiting for my Appointment letter & Visa to come from the company. I will be coming to Abuja with my wife. How long you have been in Abuja? Hows social life of Indian community there? You there with your family? from which part of India you originally? Me from Mumbai.

Everything is very fine, come to abuja feel free to call me on 07093183287. you are welcome, here

you need to check Strong receiver. they have a store at Silverbird shopping mall. Strong offers subscription like DSTV but if u get a bigger dish (1.80m), u might be able to get indian TV. I will ask my Indian neighbor because i am sure he has access to indian channels

Indian DTH satellite services will only work with a very large dish which is very cumbersome.but here in Abuja we have DSTV which have very fine indian channels like Zeetv,sonymax,B4U Movies and music.call me on 08032864164 when u are in Abuja i will arrange one for u