Cancun expats?

Hi! I a 23 year old Canadian living in Cancun and teaching English. I'm looking for other expats (not just Canadians) to explore the city and Quintana Roo with. If you're here, and game... let me know :)

Welcome to Cancun!!!!!   If you need anything or info on Cancun, feel free to give me a call.  My wife, kids and I have been here for 2 years and love it.  Over that time, we have made a lot of contacts for handymen, plumbers, computer repair, etc.

Hope all goes well

Hi Katie,

Welcome to paradise!  I have lived here for 7 years and know the in's and out's.  Let me know if you need advice or a travel buddy.

Katie,

We have a small expat group here in Cancun made up of folks from all over.  Some here for a couple years all the way up to 30 years.  Anyway we get together about once a month.  if interested send me a private message and I would be happy to pass on the details.

Craig

Hi I was in Playa del Carmen for 5 months last year and traveled all over . The city of Campeche is a jewel and very cheap to  lots of historical architecture /museos, Right on the water/great seafood. Hop a bus and be sure and see it   I staye dat a neat old hotel in the historic district for $18.00 a night and it had atmosphere !! Merida is interesting  w/ lots of ex-pats but a bit too big and busy for my taste. Dont miss UXMAL!!!

Just moved to Cancun and would love to meet and explore...
e mail me
[email protected]
regards
Mark