New friends in Cairo

hi iam looking for people they live in cairo and would like to show me the city....
iam german and i came 4 weeks ago but i didnt see much from the city untill now...

hi welcome to cairo ,am sure u will enjoy

Welcome to Egypt..
Every weekend we have an amazing outing, pls check Socials .., and Go out and have some fun.
Any more Information don't hesitate to poste it and we will do our best to help, again Welcome to Egypt ....  :)

Hey i would be eager to show you around I work from 9 am -4 pm but right after I am free :) call me on my cell phone number [hidden by the moderators]

Welcome Nora,

malsi wrote:

Welcome to Egypt..
Every weekend we have an amazing outing, pls check Socials .., and Go out and have some fun.
:)

BTW: From my view "i think, it is better to delete your cell phone no. from the wall, coz by this way your phone will never stop ring :("

Again, Welcome to Egypt

Hi nora, how r u, hope ur doing fine, well I prefer u will delete ur message too with ur phone number, coz am afraid alot of ppl here will annoy u:):)
Just I want you to be in the safe side, u can send her ur phone number in PM, and sorry for interfering,I tried to send u pm but ur inbox is full
And I look forward to seeing you soon

try to join us :)https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=114266

and don't worry,,,,u will find a lot of good ppl who will go out and show u around Cairo ;)

Hey..... let me show you the most glamor & vibrant nightlife city in the world........ Cairo have much things to go...... from their pub & clubs, restaurants, five-star hotel, citizen life-style, delicious foods, shopping center, even their fashion........... so, will be glad 2 get reply from u

Hi nina, I visited Cairo alot and I would like to show you the city.

Thank u for the nice requests...

come and join us in the weekly meeting tomorrow :D

mr.hatahitos wrote:

come and join us in the weekly meeting tomorrow :D

listen to what he said, i promise you that you'll enjoy your time, and you'll find alot of people there who can help you with that issue :)

p.s mr.hatahitos you r doing a hell of a job to invite people to this event :)

U R WELCOME :)

would love to show u cairo
[Moderated]

Hi to everyone))) i am new in Cairo, living in REhab. I like it so much)) and i want to meet a new friends here....

who is from Rehab City, send plz PM to mee)

Hi nina,
i came to cairo a week ago and i am going out every day as i am free and not working here :).
u can e-mail me if u r intersted to join.

[email protected]

thanks

Thanks for the PM ;)

welcome to Egypt,
I hope that you'll enjoy your day here. How long would you be here?hope to meet you too. I don't know exactly where would the favorite place here, but i just know where to go shopping. Im living in Maadi.
Hope to see u!

Hey Nina

Just saw your thread, hope you are settling into Cairo now and finding things ok. I know it can be a bit lonely and different here sometimes but just remember, you are never alone :)

Enjoy your stay!

LOL! I personally know Ahmed Shady, although I didn't think he had the guts to say something like that.. I know I don't :$ haha,

Oh well back to the post, Mmlle Nina If you need any help contact any of us, I'll gladly answer any of your questions (that's if you have any till now.)

So.. I hope you enjoy your stay :)) take care.

Hi Nina,

Try to email you but your inbox is full.
Let me know if you like some help.
Gr. Sander

hey nina dont trust this last guy who posted the reply he sounds like he just wants to take advantage of you. Take it from someone who knows thanks

Hello Nina,
I read ur post about seeing around Cairo,Cairo is BIG! so it really depends on which district u live in,I live in Maadi and have some relatives and friends in Nasr City so I like to hang around those areas,Maadi is lovely and street#9 is pleasure to walk around or enjoy some coffee or dinner in one of the many nice places around,Nasr City has the Famous City Stars Center in Ahmed Fakhry street for a shopping night out,just out of the top of my head,I hope I helped a bit! :)

Welcome
It would be nice to hear from u if u r looking for friends in Cairo.
Waiting. Hazem

hallo nina, na wie gehts dir denn? dachte ich schreibe dir mal auf deutsch :-)
Mert

Did you get the real soul of Cairo, or you still wandering if you can get the unwritten manual of Cairo wishing to get around and know more.

Cairo in unlimited adventure so Tell us about your stay.. how did you find it so far, do you still wander if there something new to be done..

Welcome to Egypt :)

i recommend you check the weekly meeting tomorrow topic :)
stay away from guys with very few posts & the others who still believe it's a dating forum (i bit you received 1000 friend request and 30000 pm) :)

welcome to the forum