New in Basel

Dear all,   in two days I will relocate from Lausanne to Basel to work for a big Pharma company. I am italian but I also speak French, ENglish ad Spanish. I have to admit my poor knowledge of Basel, so it would be really appreciate your suggestions and tips about life in town. Moreover, as I do not know many people in town, I would love to meet the local expats community...               Cheers, Ivana

Welcome to Expat.com Ivana!;)

Do not hesitate to take a look at the discussions of the forum. It may help.:)

Harmonie.

Harmonie, THank you! I am already checking the discussion forum, really helpful!                                    Ivana

Hi to all of you!!! My name's Rocío, I'm from the South of Spain and I recently moved to Kembs (in the swiss/ French border) so closed to basel. I would like to meet new people in the city and know the swiss life!!!

Hi guys,

Nice to meet other Basel "newbies"...We should organise something in town like an apero and try to share our feedbacks about Basel and Switzerland in general! Let me know if you are in!

Cheers,
Ivana

Hey! I think it's a great idea Ivana to organize something in town for all the newbies :) I'm free the whole weekend so we could try something on Sat of Sun afternoon or evening...whenever it's ok for you guys! I already met an american girl who is also new and I'm sure she would be glad to join us!

Cheers!

Rocío.

Hi All, I recently moved to Basel for a Big Pharma and would be happy to meet other expats. Happy to join for a drink any time!
Elo

Hi all

I would also be interested in meeting up with new people in Basel.

Did this event happen? I am two months old in basel and looking forward to meet new people

Hi!

I arrived in Basel a few days ago, and I'm also interested in meeting new people. Is there an event coming?

Thx

Adrien

Hello !
I m new I have never blogged or thought I will be relocating in Switzerland
! I am Swiss Greek but I be been living for 18 years in Athens / Greece !
In one month I m moving to Basel ! I m
Scared and stressed .... What if I don t like it or if I don t make friends ... I know the sun and the sea will not be there .... What about the life style ... The city ;