Child care in Kuwait

Hi,

when settling in a new country, working parents are mostly concerned about finding child care services for their children.

What can you share with us about the child care system in Kuwait ?

How much is daycare in Kuwait?

Is the staff qualified at these daycare centers?

What are the usual opening hours?

Do they provide other services at the daycare center?

Any daycare center in Kuwait you would like to recommend to other expats? What makes them special?

Thank you for participating! :)

Nursery best soultion for you :) there are a lot in Mangef area around me and they are offer care whole the day

good luck

Thanks for your help Mishari ;)

Armand

the most of area in kuwait they have children care they take 50 to 70 monthly and they start work at 6 morning to 3 afternon any way they are good and they do all child need bathroom play another things if u till me wher u live i will tell u wer u go ..

Hi

I am currenctly living in Hawally, Kuwait. Can anyone please recommend a good daycare facility nearby to me?

Thank you

Hi kat

There is a good one it calls Plaza nursery

Tele: 22 63 15 15

http://wikimapia.org/9645619/Hawalli-Pl … -or-Center

Thanks for your contributions.;)

Harmonie.:)

De rien ma vie ;)

Thank you sooo much!!!

:)

You are welcome

Hello again

do you know of any other daycare facility in Hawally?

I will search for you, did you call plaza? and it must be in Hawally? or it is ok for near areas?

Thank you so much....I did call plaza but the lady that answered could not speak English very well, I am hoping to go check the place out soon, however I would like a few daycare's to choose from. I do not mind daycare's outside of Hawally but I would much prefer one in Hawally as it would make things easier with regards to travel.

I really appreciate your help, It is very kind of you.

Hello again :)

Ok no problem I found another one and I have heard it is good one and they speak English it calls February 26 nursery

Tele: 25 64 71 05

It is in Hawally but I dont know the adress :)

Aww thanks so much your a star!!

I'll give them a call an get back to you..me an my husband are looking for a good daycare or a babysitter, we have had no luck finding a babysitter so were looking into daycare...

Thanks again:)

p.s You seem to have good knowledge of Kuwait, if you know of any good english babysitters could you please let me know.

Well yes it is my country so I must be aware about everything  ;)  honestly I never try or know anyone of my friends who tried a babysitter before what I know is there are some people who offer care at their home for kids and in return you pay for them I don't recommend these kind of people unless you know an honest one because some them give the kid I don't know what it calls in English it's like cough medicine to let the kid sleep. Personally I prefer you take your child to nursery it much better and safer for you :) I can get for you numbers I see them on advertisements but I can't guarantee anyone of them.

Yes that would be great if you could get the numbers of the daycare facilities. Thanks alot for the information you have been most helpful.

the 2 i gave you are most recommeneded so if you want nearby hawally just tell me which areas and i can bring their numbers for you
and you are welcome ;)

Hi there ... is there any daycare for babies here in Mangaf .. I need leave him around 6 & pick him up by 4 ... pls give some number to contact ???

I am srilankan i need part time job child care

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Hi levs_28

This is numbers for daycare in mangaf

Good luck

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share phone numbers on the forum. You may use our private message system for that

Thanks alot

Hello,

I have recently moved to Kuwait and I am looking for day care or nanny for my 18 months old daughter in Salmiya area. I appreciate any help or advise!

Thanks,
Sepideh

Hello,

I am also expecting to live in Kuwait with kids, and I think my young one will have same age of yours  when I am there.. So I would like to keep in touch , we never know if we can help each other.  :-)
I am a bit afraid to go there cause of the kids... If you could give me your experience there with a baby it would be grateful...

You can contact me by private message, no problem!

Best, A.