Child care in Doha

Hi,

when settling in a new country, working parents are mostly concerned about finding child care services for their children.

What can you share with us about the child care system in Doha ?

How much is daycare in Doha?

Is the staff qualified at these daycare centers?

What are the usual opening hours?

Do they provide other services at the daycare center?

Any daycare center in Doha you would like to recommend to other expats? What makes them special?

Thank you for participating! :)

Hi,
My daughter goes to the nursery in Doha so I can help you!
There are lots of nurseries here! Good and less good! and the price can change a lot also! It depends where you are going to live...and what you want for your child!
It is opened from Sunday to Thursday. You can choose 2, 3, 5 days a week. In a classroom you will have one teacher and some assistants (in mine, there are 3 for 12 children). The price, the qualification of the staff... will depend on the nursery your child is
The usual opening hour are from 6:30 to 1:30 pm, more or less regarding the nursery. Some fews close later in the afternoon or you will have to pay (late pick up).
You will find lots of nurseries in Doha. In which area will you live?
What them make special? Security, activities for the children, number of assistants per class, qualification of the staff...
Hope it will help...
questions??

Hey Bethsi!

Thanks a lot for your help :top:

Armand

Hi Bethsi!!

I'm looking for a nursery for my daughter, she is 11 months old. I'd like a very good nursery (I don't care about the price, just a good learning and safety nursery), where they speak Arabic and English (I'm from France). She would go there 2 times a week.

Thank you very much!

Armand, good topic! Thanks you to!

Take care :)

Hi,
If you live next to Abou hammour area I recommend you Future Nursery. If interested call them at  44 501 264.