Singapore Exchange Student in Toulouse

Hi guys,

Am an exchange student from Singapore. I will be heading off to Toulouse Business School pretty soon to do a semester there. I am on a look out for a place to stay for 3/4 months (i.e. hostel, room for rent etc). My options are open.

But above all, I'd like to make some friends before moving there. I've heard a lot of good things about Toulouse being a friendly place, strong rugby boys and aviation development. Will be interesting to more about the places not just there but everywhere in France!

Cheers!

Hi nczakaria!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

Heyy, are you already in Toulouse?
The people are real friendly here and I'm sure you will make friends easily on your course but if you want to meet up with us, we're all new in Toulouse and looking for new friends all the time! haha just send me a message and we can arrange to meet up!! Louise x

Hi Louise,

It would be nice to meet! Though I am currently in Singapore and will be off to Nice first before heading to Toulouse in January. You are from Scotland, I see! Very nice... I'm heading to Scotland myself for a short holiday in December (always wanted to visit the place :)

I'll drop you a message when I'm there, yah!

Ohhh I'll be in Scotland in December also! haha where about  in Scotland are you going? Yes January will be good!! See you then :P cx

Hello!
I'm new in Toulouse too and i'm having the same wish as you two - to make new friends here haha :D so keep in touch and let's meet up!

How long have you been here?I've been here two months now and have some friends!! haha but feel free to message me and we can meet up sometime x

Ah that's great! I have been here only for two weeks now. So a bit less than you haha! During this long weekend i won't be here in Toulouse, so I will text you when I'm back next week! Would be cool to meet up! ;)