Panama born living in Melbourne

Hi all! I was born in panama but was adopted and have lived in australia all of my life. I am looking to meet other panamanians for friendship and help to learn spanish as I can only speak a little.
Also I have a room to rent out to a female who speaks spanish if you are interested please email me. I have two children 3yrs and 12yr old. I live 35 minutes by car to the city.
Hope to make new friends soon.
Nadia

Hi Nadia and welcome to Expat.com!

Are you willing to go back to the roots?;)

Concerning the room to rent, I invite you to post an advert in Melbourne classifieds. It may help.;)

Harmonie.:)

There is one restaurant called Panama in Fitzroy

HI Nadia, not sure if you still in the forum but I was born and raised in Panama. Currently living in Perth. Happy to exchange messages :)

@pty10

You have posted on a very old thread so do not expect a reply. If you are looking for friends perhaps open a new thread or try  a Google search for Panamanian cubs in Perth.

I replied to the thread and posted a new one so not sure what the issue is. Let it run is course. There's no such thing as Panamanian 'clubs' in Perth which is why I'm posting in this forum

Have you tried contacting your Embassy or searching for international clubs and organisations.